Sunday, April 27, 2008

My New 'Flings' n Stuff

Mummy n Daddy had a wild time shopping for my items @ OG Albert Centre Sale & Parkway's Kiddy Palace.. Beneficiary --- ME, of course! *haha*


Mum, Dad n Wai Po having a sumptuous, fiery dinner @ Kartini Indonesian Restaurant while I have to be satisfied with my index finger n towel..




My 1st set of feeding spoons! Can't wait to use them when I turn 6-month-old! Another 33 days to go.... *counting down*


My doting Wai Po chose this set of teethers for me to Chew On~ 5 Fingers, 5 Toes. Lovely! =)








Daddy can't get his hands off this set of lovely bathing sea creatures.. eventually landed up on the cashier's counter. *Hehe*











My 1st In-house Baby Pool!

My 1st dip in the pool @ 3.45p.m. 27 April 2008.

How do I feel? I only have 1 word to say... "Shiok!"

1 comment:

Ink said...

Hey baby Chloe,

Please tell your mum that she is such a grrrreeeaaaat person for being the mediator between me bro and me dad! I really appreciate it! She's the best!