Saturday, April 05, 2008

My Saturday, Surrounded By Baby Chloe, Hubby and Mum


My baby Chloe is getting rather interesting. She actually has a preference for a particular breast for the day. Whenever I got the wrong breast for the day, she will frown (just like the Dad) and will then cry at the top of her voice. Immediately, upon switching to the next breast, she will switch to her moderate temperament and will enjoy the drink thoroughly.

Remarkable baby.

Anyway, she is just like my hubby -- not only in facial features, but also in temperament. She is impatient, driven to attain her goals and loves to think deep (at least that's what I decipher from her frowns). :-)

By the way, I just changed the diapers of my baby Chloe and this has been a routine for me since the day she was born. I am glad that my hubby and my mum help out. Raising a child really takes a combined effort.

Baby Chloe was kinda cheeky today. She refused to "poo poo" this morning when coaxed to. However, slightly 5 minutes after her bath, and into our clean diapers, she "poo poo", much to our amuse and frustration. Haha. Of course, we forgave her readily. She is afterall our little darling.


- Written by mum, Yvonne, with permission from me, of course.

No comments: