Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saurday Outing @ East Coast Park










This is my Nth time of Saturday outing with my lovely family. But there is something new this time - my 1st brand new "Ferrari" stroller - that's what my wai po called it. ;p






Mummy, Daddy and Wai Po just had a yummy meal of Lor Mee and Nasi Lemak at Amoy Street. I had been a goody girl, playing on my own while they tucked into their lunch.































I m looking out for cars.. We are going to our next destination - East Coast Park! Yipee!!





It has been a great Saturday except for the sudden heavy pour in the mid-noon. But that makes the leaves in East Coast Park look greener, and the air smells fresher! And it sets the mood right for me to think through... ;p


Strolling down Bedok Jetty with the lovely sunset as background

























1 comment:

Horo said...

Really very happy to say that your post is very interesting. I never stop talking about it. You did a good job.
 Every parent wants to raise their child with a happy and harmonious personality. To do this, you need to consider all the features of his character, and astrology advises raising children based on their horoscopes. For more information, please visit our website.